Gleaning life “weekly” nuggets for Rebuilding Yourself. Monday July 15, 2019.
Topic: Some things offered freely by Jehovah
Store Scripture: Revelation 22:17. ISV version. The Spirit and the bride say, “Come!” Let everyone who hears this say, “Come!” Let everyone who is thirsty come! Let anyone who wants the water of life take it as a gift!
We have been exploring God’s invitation to humanity especially for those THIRSTY as a precondition to COME, in Isaiah 55:1-3 the past three weeks to buy without money.
- V1. Of salvation. Isaiah 12:3
- Of everlasting life. John 4:14; Revelation 21:6; Jeremiah 17:13
- Of purification by the word. Ephesians 5:26
- Of satisfaction. Isaiah 32:2; 44:3-4
- Of growth, fruitfulness and success. Psalm 1:3; Jeremiah 17:5-8
- Of peace. Psalm 23:2
- Of spiritual power. John 7:37-39
- WINE. Figurative of Christ blood by which we have forgiveness of sins. Mathew 26:26-29; 1 Corinthians 10:15-21; 11:25-27
- MILK. V10. Figurative of the simplicity of truth. 1 Peter 2:2; 1 Corinthians 3:1-2
- BREAD. V2
A. Of life. John 6:35-58
B. Of sincerity and truth. 1 Corinthians 5:8
C. Of healing. Mathew 15:26
D. Of the broken body of Christ by which we receive healing. 1 Peter 2:24; Isaiah 53:4-5; 1 Corinthians 11:23-31
God by every standard, has demonstrated His love to humanity before God’s foundation when He offered to pay everything we own which are THIRST and HUNGER as our major requirements.
My Prayers for you is:
Our dear heavenly Father, create in us your divine intense HUNGER and THIRST I pray.
Apostle Friday Idawor
(Grace and Mercy Assembly, Ikorodu-Lagos, Nigeria)