YOUR NEW CHURCH FAMILY IS CLOSER THAN YOU THINK!
Worship At Our Branches!
Grace and Mercy Assembly
16/21 Abiola Alakan Crescent
Off Enturenren Street
Behind Enturenren Primary School
Besides Keme Balogun Secondary School
Ogijo Axis Branch
Audu Street by Power line,
Learn About Our Ministries
THE WORK OF GOD IS MOVING!
Grace Transformation and Empowerment Initiative (NGO)
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
1. To provide vocational training for the unemployed youths both in rural and urban areas.
2. To provide skills acquisition centers for the less-privileged ones and the teaming unemployed Nigeria youths.
3. To cater for Widows, Orphans and single parents.
4. To encourage the youths through education and training on the benefits of behavioral and character reformation for nation building, appealing to conscience more than enforcement. To encourage patriotism in all spheres of the society.
5. To liaise with other non-governmental agencies to provide succor to the less privileged in the society.
6. To encourage individuals especially the youths to believe in their abilities to be great and become achievers and believers in the greatness of Nigeria.
7. Grace Transformation & Empowerment Initiative (NGO) main objectives and focus are divided into three major areas of operations namely:a) Medical missions
1. Hope Alive Medical mission is designed to provide free medical services to the less privileged in the rural area, villages, cities and towns as the need arises etc. this we intend to do in partnership with cooperate bodies, organizations and genuine wealthy (blessed) individuals who will be willing to lend a helping hand.
2. The Good Samaritan in the bible could not turn away his eyes when he saw the helpless man lying almost half dead in the pool of his blood. He showed him compassion and helped restore that man to live a fulfilled life. We are driven by compassion to make a difference in our world that is so full of self-centeredness. It’s already a known fact that Government alone cannot do it hence the need for all hands to be on deck in making life more meaningful. GTEI is out to compliment government efforts etc. you are welcome to team up with us in this noble task and vision.
Hope Alive Vocational Training Centre: Mission is to train people saved from the streets including Orphans, homeless and school drop outs to lead productive lives through self-gainful employment. The mission will be lived out by training individuals in various forms of business that both have a market in Nigeria and require low capital or equipment investments.
1. The word fellowship literally means sharing together. In my community as a child I remember vividly while growing up that every young child in those days was said to be everyone’s child. That is the reason evil vices could really not thrive. There was no hiding place for evil doers then. One man’s success was everyone’s success. They shared together both their joys and sorrows. They enjoyed fellowship with each other.
2. I believe that is the reason crime was not much an issue in those days. They shared together just like the early church in Acts of the Apostles. Wicked people then could only practice their evil through witchcraft etc. They resulted to achieving their aims diabolically. As a nation and people; it’s time we to return back to the foundation of our fathers by being each other’s keeper. This is the panacea to the corruption that has bedeviled our nation due to the wickedness, selfishness and self-centeredness of most people in our nation.
3. We must collaborate with others of like mind to reach our individual goals. You need my assistance just as I need yours to fulfil our visions and mandate. We (NGO) use this medium to ask for your moral support both in cash and kind etc. God chose Judah tribe to lead Israelite in battle after Joshua’s death. They did not do it alone but asked Simeon his brother to come into his allotted territory to fight the Canaanites together. The bible says “And Simeon went with his brother into battle to fight the enemy. Join hands with us today and make life worth living for someone near or far away from you languishing in poverty. You’ll be blessed!
Starting from Ghana soon as he resigned from secular job into fulltime gospel ministry in 1986/1987. He has also visited on mission to Rwanda both on the Africa continent.
In February 2008, Friday Idawor was chosen by the Lagos State Government to lead a team of pilgrims to the Holy Land of Israel. His group of 52 pilgrims was adjudged one of the best among the bulk of over a thousand pilgrims.
Friday Idawor first visited United Kingdom on a seven weeks mission tour in 1995. He has been to the UK on mission for three weeks severally. He also was on mission trips to the USA and the UK in the summer of 2008. Grace, his wife, has joined him both in London, England visited major [places] Cities Leicester, London and Ashford to mention but a few and often return to their base in Ikorodu-Lagos, Nigeria.
Since that first opening to England in 1995, for the past 23 years he has been to Denmark, Belgium, Sweden, Finland, Holland, and the USA sharing the Word with power and miracles following.
He ministered in a conference on deliverance and in a local church.
He preached in about five churches. Amazingly, after one of his meetings in Finland revival broke out in the city and some folks from a traditional church asked Friday to baptise, which he did late in the evening in icy cold water. It was fun and exciting.
He has ministered in about six churches in the Netherlands. In Netherlands a lady with HIV was healed and remains healed. Another lady with a broken leg in plaster of Paris (a cast) was healed in an all- night prayer meeting. That lady is now a minister of the gospel.
He has ministered both in conferences and three other churches in Brussels and Namur.
In addition to ministering in several churches in Stockholm, Gothenburg and other towns and cities, he joined in street preaching with his host.
In the States, Friday has shared his story [testimonies] often to bless, challenge, encourage and motivate individuals both in churches, homes, restaurants and on the streets of San Francisco along with his wife, Grace. Friday has preached in five churches in New York including Yonkers Christian Center and. he has ministered in both North and South Carolina in several churches, and on TV and local radio stations. In California, he ministered in Jackson, San Andreas and Galt, as well as The Fathers House in Stockton and The Family Christian Center in Sacramento. He has ministered in Colorado in Fort Collins, Denver, and Loveland and at The Rock in Greeley, and in Atlanta, Georgia. Friday is an Honorary Citizen and Goodwill Ambassador for the State of Georgia in the United State. Friday received the US immediate past president Obama Lifetime Volunteer Service Award, last year 2017.
Over three decades since 1995
In the last fourteen years Friday has preached in several churches including Orthodox, Gospel and Pentecostal churches including Baptist, Methodist and Foursquare. He has also ministered in several towns and cities across the United Kingdom.
To other members of our congregation, and of course to honor the sacrifices and teachings of the Lord.